- AIXSlurm support for AIX has been thoroughly tested, but we know of no AIX installations using Slurm after 2008. See IBM AIX User and Administrator Guide for more information.
- FreeBSDFully supported.
- LinuxSlurm has been thoroughly tested on most popular Linux distributions using i386, ia64, and x86_64 architectures.
- NetBSDFully supported.
- OS XSlurm has run OS X in the past, but the current OS X linker does not support Slurm plugins. (OS X dynamically linked objects can be called by the main program. They may not call functions in the main program or other dynamically linked objects, which are features required by Slurm.)
- SolarisOpenSolaris is fully supported.
- OtherSlurm ports to other systems will be gratefully accepted.
Last modified 15 April 2015