- FreeBSD — Fully supported.
- Linux — Slurm has been thoroughly tested on most popular Linux distributions using i386, ia64, and x86_64 architectures.
- NetBSD — Fully supported.
- OS X — Slurm has run OS X in the past, but the current OS X linker does not support Slurm plugins. (OS X dynamically linked objects can be called by the main program. They may not call functions in the main program or other dynamically linked objects, which are features required by Slurm.)
- Solaris — OpenSolaris is fully supported.
- Other — Slurm ports to other systems will be gratefully accepted.
Last modified 15 April 2015