slurmrestdSection: Slurm REST Daemon (8)
Updated: Slurm REST Daemon
- Inetd Mode: slurmrestd will read and write to STDIN and STDOUT. It can detect if
it is connected to a socket or a local TTY (interactive mode).
- Listen Mode: slurmrestd will open a listening socket on each requested
host:port pair or UNIX socket.
- Hostname and port to listen against. host may be an IPv4/IPv6 IP or a resolvable hostname. Hostnames are only looked up at startup and do not change for the life of the process. host is optional; if not provided, slurmrestd will listen on all network interfaces.
- Listen on local UNIX socket. Must have permission to create socket in filesystem.
- -a <authentication plugins>
- Comma-delimited list of authentication plugins to load. Set to "list" to dump a list of the possible plugins to load. Defaults: all builtin supported REST authentication plugins.
- -f <file>
- Read Slurm configuration from the specified file. See NOTES below.
- -g <group id>
- Change group id (and drop supplemental groups) before processing client request. This should be a unique group with no write access or special permissions. Do not set this user to SlurmUser or root.
- Help; print a brief summary of command options.
- -s <OpenAPI plugins to load>
- Comma-delimited list of OpenAPI plugins. Set to "list" to dump a list of the possible plugins to load. Defaults: all builtin supported OpenAPI plugins.
- -t <THREAD COUNT>
- Specify number of threads to use to process client connections. Ignored in inetd mode. Default: 20
- -u <user id>
- Change user id before processing client request. This should be a unique group with no write access or special permissions. Do not set this user to SlurmUser or root.
- Verbose operation. Multiple -v's increase verbosity. Higher verbosity levels will have significant performance impact.
- Print version information and exit.
- The location of the Slurm configuration file.
- This variable must be set to use JWT token authentication.
- Set allowed authentication types. See -a
- Set debug level explicitly. Valid values are 1-10. See -v
- Control slurmrestd security functionality.
- disable_unshare_sysv Disables unsharing the SYSV namespace.
- disable_user_check Disables check that slurmrestd is not running as root or SlurmUser.
- Comma-delimited list of host:port pairs or unix sockets to listen on.
- Comma-delimited list of OpenAPI plugins to load. See -s
This file is part of Slurm, a resource management program. For details, see <https://slurm.schedmd.com/>.
Slurm is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Slurm is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.slurm.conf(5), slurmctld(8), slurmdbd(8)
This document was created by man2html using the manual pages.
Time: 20:41:14 GMT, September 15, 2021